Syntagma- when you get a chance

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. could you please post pics of you holding the dif. size speedies you own? thank you!!!

2. I second that!

3. Sure! Most of mine are 30's though. 25's are just too small for my daily essentials. I will just post as many pictures as I have on the puter at the moment! LOL Umm Please ignore any weird clothing and or shoes. LOL FYI: Also, I am blonde again but not nearly as blonde as in the mini lin photo.

Attached Files:

4. A couple more...

Attached Files:

5. crystal, i adore your perfo speedy!

it looks fab. on you!

6. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I love the 30 on you- i'm wondering if i need a 30 instead of a 25- maybe i would like it better... your perfo STILL HAS PLASTIC ON!!! Thanks again!!!

7. i LOVE LOVE the azur speedy on you!

8. Those look great Crystal.. My Dining room walls are painted the same color!!

9. Syntagma, your perfo speedy is too cute:nuts:

and I've noticed your avatar... I would guess that's you. so pretty :smile:

10. Your speedies look FABULOUS on you!!!:nuts:

11. so totally agree!

12. Love all the Speedies!!!:heart:

13. Looking fabulous Crystal!! Thanks for modeling all your Speedys! Such variety :biggrin:

14. OMG!!! I didn't know you have the azur speedy! it looks sooooooo pretty!!! it looks like a 35 in that pic not a 30...maybe it's the light coloured boxes that make it look so big! I love all your speedies!

15. wow. your speedies look great!