Sydney to Gold Coast H in 1 Day!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. fannaticsydney: I have to come back and have a look at your nice Kelly and also a spy shot in H Gold Coast, they are so appertising , now I can go and have lunch......... ha ha ha...................

2. Big congrats to you fannaticsydney!! and I must say this pic is crazy, I have not seen so many kellies on displayed in the shop before !!:yahoo:

3. ^ I must say, H Gold Coast is well stocked! Congrats Fann!

4. Congratulations! Oi, Oi, Oi!! Fannaticsydney!! You are the luckiest girl downunder!! I'm very keen to see the action shots!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5. :nuts::nuts: LOL, sydspy, I cant get enough of ur H as well dear ... drooling drooling

Thanks, IceEarl. Gold Coast H has always been a kelly galore. Amazing isnt it?

Indeed, meds00. Thanks.

Oi Oi Oi!! KaLindy. Thanks. Will post out soon. LOL.

6. Congratulations!!! :drinks: Talk about a super well stocked store!! I'm so happy you scored lucky finds down under!!!

7. Thanks, twigz. Indeed well stocked store :graucho:

8. Wow, i love your spy shots! What a great selection of Kelly-s!! Congrats on your new bag- it's a great way to start 2010 ;)

9. Thanks, Felle1984 ;)

10. As promised, the following are the 3 of the 4 H bags Ive got since mid late 2009. LOL. Red red red. I dont think the camera is able to capture it well. Basically, the Birkin (Togo) is a deep true red even its the same Rouge Garange with the GP (Negonda). I have a small hesitation at first to Bougenvillear after I brought her home as I truely love Rouge Garange, but when the 3 babies finally met each other, there is no doubt that, Bougenville in Epsom is as fabolous as Rouge Garange in terms of red. Love it!

The rest are smaller items in which I seems go around between red and orange of H for most of it as the colours simply works perfectly for me. LOL. Enjoy ladies!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. I love the color! Enjoy using her

12. :yahoo:Thanks, bextasy!

13. It's such a cute color....and size 32 is perfect for a Kelly! Congrats!!!!

14. Indeed, wintotty. Thanks!

15. Your RED family is hurting my eyes in a fantasticly good way..............

[​IMG]