Sydney to Gold Coast H in 1 Day!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. congrats! Looking fwd to your action pics

2. IFFAH! oh, u noticed! LOL ... thank u

tillie46, thank u ... and his wallet also now have a big hole :graucho:

HOHOHO ... sydspy ... no more details to the mini constance, my saliva is drooling and it might flood to Bangkok H ... ieeks! yucksss! ....

oh well patient patient, u will be surprise by H soon ...

i will later on when im back in Sydney i guess ... work is coming again ... LOL

buzz me when u r back, maybe a quick drop to H together ya?

thank u Celia_Hish!

3. Congratulations fann!! Another lovely addition to your red family.

I'm sure you can't wait to see the new red!

4. HOHOHO ... sydspy ... no more details to the mini constance, my saliva is drooling and it might flood to Bangkok H ... ieeks! yucksss! ....

oh well patient patient, u will be surprise by H soon ...

i will later on when im back in Sydney i guess ... work is coming again ... LOL

buzz me when u r back, maybe a quick drop to H together ya?
    ************f0000][/COLOR]
    I sure will, and it's deem to be fun...............;)

5. oh bornfree, loving loving ur ostrich combo! what a yummie H!

thank u! will do soon :graucho:

oh bags to die for, simply cant believe it still! yes, looking forward whats next H red ... LOL

LOL ... thanks again sydspy!

btw, this is what the store display for kellys :smile:

[​IMG]

6. congrats on your new kelly.. what a great DH you have =)

7. thank u galex101404 :yahoo:

8. What a beautiful bag! Epsom really seems to show off this gorgy pink color!

9. Congrats! You seem to really love red! May I be nosy and ask what colour B you got for your friend? BTW that looks really like a pink Kelly at the top left of the case? If so WOW WOW WOW!

10. thanks periogirl28, my dear friend got blue jean clemence 35 phw and the kelly on the top left is clemence bougenville 35 retourne phw

thanks lulilu, indeed!

11. Congrats!!!

12. thanks dreamdoll :yahoo:

13. what incredible good luck! congrats on your fab find.

14. Congratultions.....she is gorgeous!! And how fabulous of your husband to drive to you another H just to have a look.

15. Thanks for the info! You have a great H-enabling DH and you are a fab enabler yourself to get your friend a bag. Enjoy in good health!