Sydney to Gold Coast H in 1 Day!

Yay! Congratulations on your new kelly, fannaticsydney! You're a red girl and bougainvillier is a dual colour in different lightings, love it!

IFFAH! oh, u noticed! LOL ... thank u

The color is gorgeous........and what a lucky girl to have a DH that encourages you to pop in to H for a look :nuts:

tillie46, thank u ... and his wallet also now have a big hole :graucho:

Yes, I'm still in Bangkok..............We will certainly do that when I get back to Sydney.............. There is one white (creamy ) Lizzie Mini Constance in H Bangkok on display (not for sale), but it is so tiny, a bit like a wallet with strap................. but so goooooooooogy in lizzie.......H Bangkok is so low in stock at the moment as they are waiting for the new shipment...................:biggrin:......... cannot wait to see what will come in.......................:graucho:

Please show us your bigger H family and action shots when you can (faster is better)........... ha ha ha................:P

HOHOHO ... sydspy ... no more details to the mini constance, my saliva is drooling and it might flood to Bangkok H ... ieeks! yucksss! ....

oh well patient patient, u will be surprise by H soon ...

i will later on when im back in Sydney i guess ... work is coming again ... LOL

buzz me when u r back, maybe a quick drop to H together ya?

Congrats...she's beautiful, great choice!!~

thank u Celia_Hish!

HOHOHO ... sydspy ... no more details to the mini constance, my saliva is drooling and it might flood to Bangkok H ... ieeks! yucksss! ....

oh well patient patient, u will be surprise by H soon ...

i will later on when im back in Sydney i guess ... work is coming again ... LOL

buzz me when u r back, maybe a quick drop to H together ya?
************f0000][/COLOR]
I sure will, and it's deem to be fun...............;)

congrats! Looking fwd to your action pics

oh bornfree, loving loving ur ostrich combo! what a yummie H!

thank u! will do soon :graucho:

Congratulations fann!! Another lovely addition to your red family.

I'm sure you can't wait to see the new red!

oh bags to die for, simply cant believe it still! yes, looking forward whats next H red ... LOL

I sure will, and it's deem to be fun...............;)

LOL ... thanks again sydspy!

btw, this is what the store display for kellys :smile:

IMG00190-20100131-1607.jpg

Congrats! You seem to really love red! May I be nosy and ask what colour B you got for your friend? BTW that looks really like a pink Kelly at the top left of the case? If so WOW WOW WOW!

Congrats! You seem to really love red! May I be nosy and ask what colour B you got for your friend? BTW that looks really like a pink Kelly at the top left of the case? If so WOW WOW WOW!

thanks periogirl28, my dear friend got blue jean clemence 35 phw and the kelly on the top left is clemence bougenville 35 retourne phw

What a beautiful bag! Epsom really seems to show off this gorgy pink color!

thanks lulilu, indeed!