Sydney/Melbourne pricing on GST

mrsmac

O.G.
May 1, 2006
Canberra
hello girls,

I have been saving all my pennies for the last year to buy my GST. My hubby is taking me to Melbourne for our anniversary next week and has promised to take me to the Chanel store to get my GST with silver hardware

I have called the store to get the RRP but they wont tell me over the phone, I know that hubby will cover the difference but I want to go prepared.

can anyone give me a rough estimate so that I can go prepared to choose something else if the difference between my savings and RRP is too much, that way I can choose something else

many thanks
a.

PenelopeB

O.G.
May 4, 2009
Australia
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/update-of-chanel-australia-ii-433378.html
query on this thread. it's the aust. chanel shopping one. the ladies can help you here.

i can't believe they won't tell you the price. the sydney boutique did that to me once and i wasn't happy at all. they can't really expect someone to rock up to a chanel store unprepared. i called them back the next day and they were happy to give me the price. good luck shopping!! be sure to post your new purchase.

LiYaH102

Jun 17, 2008
After the last year Nov price increase. I believe the GST in caviar is around AUD3300+
Hope that helps~

gladrags&bags

Jun 24, 2008
^ that's the strangest thing I've heard! wonder what's up with the SAs there?? I always ask for prices over the phone! The Melbourne store should give u the price.