Sydney Meet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2009
Hi,

I am willing to organise a Sydney get together. If anyone is interested just message me and maybe include dates which you are deffinatly not available then I will message everyone and try to work out a date that suits most. Some Sydney TPFers may have an inbox from me. I hope to hear from all you Sydneysiders. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:balloon:

Hi,

I am willing to organise a Sydney get together. If anyone is interested just message me and maybe include dates which you are deffinatly not available then I will message everyone and try to work out a date that suits most. Some Sydney TPFers may have an inbox from me. I hope to hear from all you Sydneysiders. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:balloon:

I am thinking for sometime in Feruary next year. We could have lunch and visit LV on Castlereigh St. ...WOO HOO

Hi,

I am not far from Sydney, on the Central Coast. I would be happy to join, too.
(Currently I am pregnant, I will be in the 8th month in Feb., but if the baby wants it too, I could go).
Thanks.

count me in too!! january or february sounds great to me, as im a stay at home mum! :smile:

btw, can we bring a child? in case my 3yo daughter noone care :greengrin:

Hi,

I think I have sent a message to all that seem interested in the Sydney Meet that we are tring to organise. For anyone I may have missed it will be on the 20th of Feb. Message me if your interested and I will reply with the proposed details and please let me know what you think:biggrin:.

I cant wait it is going to be awesome meeting you all and chatting about LV and life:yahoo:.

The only condition is you have to talk as much about LV as your hearts content...lol.

Hope to hear from as many as possible.

I am waiting on replys and messages between now and say the 10th of Feb. That is when we will finalise numbers and can make lunch reservations:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Sometime in Feb? I'll be in Paris for the most part, unless you guys can reschedule to the last few days of Feb ie. 26, 27, 28 I won't be able to make it :sad:

I would so love to meet you all :smile:

Also Helinea, please be aware that there are established rules for tPF meets:

In an effort to protect our community, and to maintain the safety of our members, we are implementing the following rules for all organized PF gatherings:

1. Gatherings will be limited to established PF members. As we do with RAOK, this generally means members who have 500 posts and/or have been around for 5 months or so. Obviously, this is somewhat discretionary as some newer members quickly become a regular part of the community, but it is really important to error on the side of being cautious. Any questions, just send myself or any of the Louis Vuitton subforum moderators a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.