Sydney Dry Cleaner for Hermes Scarves

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone recommend a dry cleaner in Sydney I can take my Hermes Silk/Cashmere Scarf to?

2. I haven't taken my H scarves here yet, but this is my go to for my specialty items like fur and leather: http://blueandwhitedrycleaners.com.au/

I've a collection of antique-vintage hand embroidered silk coats that they have a premium 'hand clean' service for, and they've done a beautiful job every time. I go to the one in Crows Nest, and I'll be taking my H shawls there before winter.

3. I don't live in your part of the world and haven't tried dry cleaning my scarves yet but my SA kept reminding me that when I do to ask the dry cleaner not to press the hem or it won't be plump any more (a specific feature of H scarves).

4. Thanks ladies. Good tip about the hems. This is my first hermes scarf/shawl so I want to make sure it is well looked after!