Switching between bags

I am so organized....yet unorganized because I don't have a purse insert. I don't carry around much with me, just wallet, makeup pouch, keys, sunnies, cell, gum, pen.....so it all gets dumped out on to the bed, and then stuffed into a new bag at night. Takes me 30 seconds.

Me too! I probably switch every two weeks or so, except I tend to have only a couple of bags for uni so switch mainly at the weekends during term time

I have a lot of handbags and I change them frequently. As crazy as this sounds, I make the switch in my car before I head off down the road. I always leave my handbag in the car overnight since we have a locked garage. I transfer everything from the first bag into the second. Then put the first bag immediately in its dust cover. When I get home, I put the original one in the closet.

Silly system, but it works for me!

I have a chameleon insert. I think my thread about organzining your handbag was recently bumped up.

Let me see if I can find a picture of mine.

Attachments

• Inside my Bag - 04.jpg
    Inside my Bag - 04.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Inside my Bag - 05.jpg
    Inside my Bag - 05.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Inside my Bag - 06.jpg
    Inside my Bag - 06.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 64
That is the small hot pink chameleon insert. The bag is a Balenciaga Ink Purse. I posted these pictures in the Balenciaga section so that's why there aren't any close ups of the insert.

Hope it helps a bit.

To make switching bags easier for me, I use nylon pouches by LeSportsac.--it's weightless. I use to have pursebright for organization & easy transfer but it added more weight.

DITTO:yes: that's what i use too!!and the work stuff is in one pouch,the baby stuff in another and my "have to go with me everywhere" in one more.

Since I have more than one bag that I love, I enjoy switching them out and wearing a different one every day. That being said, I inevitably leave a ring or cc in one of the pockets. It took me 3 months to find one of them! I have to admit that taking them all out the their armoir (yes, I bought them their own furniture) and lining them up on the bed for inspection turned out to be fun-shallow, but fun! I never indulged in any "decadent" or shallow fun until recently and I am thoroughly enjoying myself.

Two words: Chamelon. Insert.

Someone here posted about them and I got one out of curiosity. LOVE IT. My mom saw me using one and demanded I order one for her, too.

:tup: This is the best thing I have ever purchased. I bought the med. extra sturdy and I have never been so organized. I can switch purses in under ten seconds now. And.........because the same insert is going in all my bags, I always know where everything is.:yahoo:

Oh, I just noticed I posted here before (oops), well, since my chamelion, I have stopped using the wristlets and switching is not a pain!

That chameleon looks pretty good!

I always empty my bag when I get home. Everything goes into a small woven basket/box. In the morning I take everything out of the box and put it in the bag that I am going to wear that day.

Works perfectly, and you never lose anything.