Switch Summit Drive for Vernis Alma MM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which bag should I choose?

1. Keep the amarante Summit Drive

2. Switch to amarante Vernis Alma MM

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hello dear TPFers! :biggrin: I hope you are all fine today !!! I'm posting this thread to ask you all for your honest opinion! I told a very dear friend of mine that I would give her my amarante summit drive ( barely used, new! ) and in return she will buy me a Vernis Amarante Alma MM ! She loves the summit drive and I think the Alma is a perfect bag! no vachetta - alma is al LV iconic bag - and I don't own a vachetta-free bag yet! so what do you all think??? considering that the summit drive is a more expensive bag!!! thank u alllll :balloon:

2. If it will make you happy, go for it!

3. I say make the switch for the Alma since you have barely used your Summit Drive. I'd go for something you'll get use out of.

4. Alma

5. I'm so sad I missed out on getting a Summit Drive. I've always LOVED that bag! Keep it and get an Alma in another color.

6. almaaaaaaaa!!!

7. Even if your Summit Drive is still new/unused, you wouldn't be able to sell that now for the same price as a brand new Alma MM or even higher so what you're getting is a very good deal! I'd say switch!

8. Keep the Summit Drive. I think it is discontinued now... I would wait and get the Alma later, that way you have both!!

9. If you are not using it, then switching is a good idea.

For me, I had the summit and sold it to downsize my collection and now current have the vernis alma in MM and PM. Tinge of regret though. I love the look of the summit and would consider getting it back if I can get it at a good condition. :smile:

10. I say go for it! Alma is a wonderful purse.

11. Thank u everyone for ur advise!! i will let u know soon and post some picsss :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

12. I say switch as well (:*

13. I love the look of the summit drive, but if you are not using it, then go for the trade.

14. I personally have a very hard time letting go something. So if possible, I would keep the summit drive, and buy my own alma. But if it's not possible (or would take a long time), then go for the switch since it sounds like you would use the alma more.

15. Go for the Alma MM