Switch Summit Drive for Vernis Alma MM

Which bag should I choose?

• Keep the amarante Summit Drive

• Switch to amarante Vernis Alma MM

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 11, 2008
Hello dear TPFers! :biggrin: I hope you are all fine today !!! I'm posting this thread to ask you all for your honest opinion! I told a very dear friend of mine that I would give her my amarante summit drive ( barely used, new! ) and in return she will buy me a Vernis Amarante Alma MM ! She loves the summit drive and I think the Alma is a perfect bag! no vachetta - alma is al LV iconic bag - and I don't own a vachetta-free bag yet! so what do you all think??? considering that the summit drive is a more expensive bag!!! thank u alllll :balloon:

Even if your Summit Drive is still new/unused, you wouldn't be able to sell that now for the same price as a brand new Alma MM or even higher so what you're getting is a very good deal! I'd say switch!

If you are not using it, then switching is a good idea.

For me, I had the summit and sold it to downsize my collection and now current have the vernis alma in MM and PM. Tinge of regret though. I love the look of the summit and would consider getting it back if I can get it at a good condition. :smile:

I personally have a very hard time letting go something. So if possible, I would keep the summit drive, and buy my own alma. But if it's not possible (or would take a long time), then go for the switch since it sounds like you would use the alma more.