Swing shoulder bag... new to RM?

So I made the trip to Corte Madera again to see this bag in person one last time. What I love about this bag is that it's way roomier than the Affair, and the strap is much longer so it can be worn crossbody. I just tried wearing it with the long strap and it hits below my waist (I'm 5'6'') and I'm pretty positive I can wear it crossbody (I think shorter girls should be able to wear it with no problem). I think the girl wearing the Swing in the NY SS has the strap worn long, so it hangs low. Wearing it double strap just looks too short. It probably hangs about 4-5 inches below my armpit... I think around the same length as the Affair.

I'm still on the fence about whether to get this bag or not, though. Still looks a little plain to me. I might go ahead and keep my preorder on the Pearl Peach color and see it again in person. I love the divided sections in the main compartment and the convenient zipper pocket in the front. I know I might be asking for too many pockets, but I wish RM added a slip pocket on the back like the Pearl Gray bags.