Swing Packs

1. never really considered one of these until recently....if anyone has one can you post a photo?

2. I don't have a pic of mine, but I have the khaki sig with the white leather trim. I use a skinny mini inside to hold my money, but I do love it, it's great when shopping because you can sling it across your body and it leaves you hands free.

3. i would have bought the scarf one..if i didnt see it at first lol, it was too small and the suede looked shabby. otherwise i love the siggies with the dark brown leather stripe and trim.. for me its too small, and for that size i already have my burberry.

4. [​IMG]

Here is my old one on me ... it is quite small, it fits a mini skinny, digital camera, keys, lipstick, papers ... all of the essentials.

5. THANKS! So much! I think I want one for shopping trips....

6. ^ I went shopping this weekend and saw quite a few people with them- it makes it easier to shop because your hands are free but, I'm guessing!

7. I have the Graphic signature swingpack in khaki/gold. I love it and use it almost every day.

Here are some pics of it with the most stuff I've crammed in it:

swingpack with stuff 1.JPG swingpack full inside.jpg swingpack full outside1.jpg

Usually, I just carry a small wallet, cell phone, keys, sunglasses, lipgloss.

Also, if I use a mini-skinny instead of a wallet then I can fit a small water bottle in there.

8. WOW! Those little buggers can fit a lot!

I like the Big C's too, unfortunately they are not on the site anymore, except the stripe one....and thats red. I want something more versatile.

9. I have this one....

465_B4MC_d2.jpg
  10. I wish I was tall enough to pull off one of these.. the one time I tried one on I felt like a 5th grader getting ready for a field trip.. so back onto the shelf it went LOL

11. Even if you adjust the strap sparkles?

12. LOL funny, I have never tried one one because the style is not for me... I would feel like a grandma wearing one :weird:

13. Yup.. I'm only 5'4" :shame: I should've taken a picture.. I looked ridiculous. The SA & I had a good laugh over it. It's definitely not the most flattering style on me.

And LOL Carly!! Your post just made me think of one of those power walking grannies :lol:

14. I'm only 5'5"! Of course I don't carry it a lot either...just when I don't want to worry about holding a purse so I can throw it over me.

15. I am really digging this swingpack. I didn't know you could fit so much in it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice