Swing or MAMM?

Punkkitten

O.G.
Sep 12, 2009
After much deep soul searching, deliberation and self reflection (ok, it was really hours spent on e-bay and bonz) I *think* I have narrowed down my spring bag to one of two options.
I'm looking into a swing (I have an affair and I love that it really only takes a "flick of the wrist" to go crossbody) in Persimmon or Coral....OR a pre-loved (no c-body strap) MAMM in navy which is too cute for words. What would TPF do? I can not purchase both or DH will force me to live outside in the cold :P I want something different and able to carry more than a MAC.

Recs or opinions appreciated!

I personally think the mamm holds about the same as what a mac holds. I've never had a swing, so that I cannot comment on. That to say, I vote for the mamm. I like that bag.

Definitely the Swing. This bag can fit almost everything. I can put my Kindle Paperwhite, a medium makeup pouch, large wallet, sunglasses pouch, keys, and my large smartphone in there and still have room to spare.

The Swing has three separate compartments + the hidden pocket underneath the front flap. Plus, if you zip the sides of the bag down, you can get even more room, too! It's a great bag and very roomy! And, like the Affair, you can also carry it on the shoulder and crossbody, too! It's a great style.

I would say mamm!I still have mine (in mustard croc at that!) and it is adorable - fits as much as the MAC. I also had a swing at one point but sold it -- I didn't like how it looked after I had stuffed it full and I didn't like that it didn't have a zip.

Gotta go with the MAMM. I have two and I adore them! They fit so much inside, it's actually crazy how much stuff can get in there. You wouldn't think by looking at the bag.