Swimwear?

The description says to buy 2 sizes smaller since itruns very large.

While I don’t know anything about this swim suit, I am a swimmer and can tell you this suit isn’t really meant for pool play time. And by that the ribbed texture. The fabric will get heavy and hang and droop, notably in the crotch and butt. Also, I think the rib will pull easily so be careful what surfaces you sit on (cool decks etc.)

Thanks for replies. I have found it very hard to find a swimsuit this year as I hate high cuts and they all seem to have them. I hoped this was the answer but perhaps not! Thanks again

Thanks for replies. I have found it very hard to find a swimsuit this year as I hate high cuts and they all seem to have them. I hoped this was the answer but perhaps not! Thanks again
Eres. Some of their classic models haven’t changed for decades but they stay always relevant.

Hi - I realise this is all about bags but I've come across some BV swimwear that I like the look of and just wondering if anyone here has tried it?
Thanks

Oooh! I remember this fabric from the 80s - I liked it a lot! It was very stretchy, but it soaked a lot of water, and it did dry slowly.
It's not for some for any "athletic" swimming.