swim suit coverups

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What do you guys wear on your way to the beach/pool?

2. I just got this polo dress at the Polo outlet near me...its navy blue with a light blue player...I really like it and its easy to take off (no unbuttoning, unzippering, etc). But then again, my pool is right in my backyard so its not really a far walk at all lol! I also have this sheer-ish pink one that dries out really quickly so I wear that like after I just got soaked in the pool, lol!

If you're looking for one, maybe places like forever 21 would have them-----they had a lot of shirtdress type things when I went there a few days ago..

3. i find pareos are easy to put on and remove, are comfortable and versatile. i just have 2-one in solid color and the other in print. i usually tie them over the bust or waist when i get to/leave the beach/pool. when i'm away on vacation, i've also worn them out at night as a dress or skirt for a casual dinner.

4. I wear a shear tunic in the same color as my bathing suit.

5. Usually a miniskirt and a tank top.

6. a little dress, or a mini skirt or a pair of shorts and a top!

7. a fabulous kaftan. not some nasty 1970's one but something fabulous & sexy. I have a TDF Kors one & a super cute Alessandro Dell'aqua one too.

I'f you're looking for one try ;

:: Sexy Kaftans ::

I think they ship internationally.

8. ^^^ great site! super cute!

9. beaded tunic or sundress

10. Depending on which beach, it'll be a JCrew hooded tunic or a cotton Pucci kaftan.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice