swift vs clemence

I think swift would be dressy on a small bag like Kelly 28 or Bolide 1923...most colors in swift has a slight pearly sheen, I guess that adds to the dressy bit.

I saw a Bolide 1923 in rose dragee swift - very pretty...& girlish! :tender:

hi gigi!

this is a good question, HA, since i am contemplating a future (FUTURE) 30 cm purchase. maybe etoupe or brighton blue (i know BB only comes in clemence versus swift)...what about etoupe, ladies? better in clemence or swift?

(to be or not to be?)

hi gigi!

this is a good question, HA, since i am contemplating a future (FUTURE) 30 cm purchase. maybe etoupe or brighton blue (i know BB only comes in clemence versus swift)...what about etoupe, ladies? better in clemence or swift?

(to be or not to be?)

SWIFT!! :P

Attachments

• Bolide.jpg
    Bolide.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 159
Don't care for Swift very much because of the sheen and my lousy experience with rubbing with Gulliver (which Swift replaced) so I'd probably go Clemence for Birkin and Kelly AND Lindy. IF it were a small bag like the Kelly JPG Clutch, I'd probably go for Swift.

hi gigi!

(to be or not to be?)
hmm...I'm usually partial to clemence, but for a etoupe birkin 30 I'd pick swift! :heart:

for birkin and kelly, i would choose clemence over swift b/c it's much more durable (so i've read). for lindy, i agree that it would be better in swift.

at least tell us the color you are contemplating...

for birkin and kelly, i would choose clemence over swift b/c it's much more durable (so i've read). for lindy, i agree that it would be better in swift.

at least tell us the color you are contemplating...
i agree...can't beat clemence for its durability. My gold clemence kelly is definitely a workhorse! :yes:

what bag are u planning to get?

Overall I'm going to say Clemence because of its durability. My poor little swift kelly got injuried by my puppies paws whereas good-oh clemence can withstand any storm! LOL..