Swift owners only...Please help Rocker and GFs

Does swift need to be babied

• Heck no! It is a great everyday bag

• Yup, better rethink your next casual bag purchase....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well My opinion is kind of a let down on my part because I returned a swift because it was just to light in color and I fear that it would spot fast plus I was in the store and a lady was complaining about how it got welts when it gets wet I need something that will not make me think 2s about carrying it in to the world now I have my eye on Raisin swift it is more intense in color I hope.That is a norther thing the color is different when compared to other leathers I think it is more true am I wrong?

Dearest RC, two of my most casual bags are swift - my vermillon GPT and havane Berlingot. I have never babied either of these and they both look perfect. Maybe it depends on the color? Darker colors seem to fare better on swift.

So, have you made up your mind yet or are you still :confused1:?

I tried a SWIFT KP last night and the display one is full of scratches! It looks horrible!

My guess is that most of the scratches you saw were on the top part of the flap, just under the handle. The KP's handle is very short and when you want to lift the KP up by its handle, you'll bound to scratch the top with your fingernails. This should be a caution to ladies who own the KP or going to own a KP soon. Be very careful when you pick your KP up. That part is the "danger zone".