Swift Kelly Longue in Ciel

TammyD

Rising Star
O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
Hi ladies! Wonder if anyone has a Kelly Longue in Ciel in veau swift and love it? I am thinking of getting one and figure Ciel is a good day or night color. I know lots of people feel that Ciel is too grey but it looks very sweetly baby blue-ish to me and goes well with most colors, like denim. Help please?

I don't have a Ciel KL but having seen a Ciel Kelly I can imagine it being lovely in a KL (in fact I would prefer it in a KL than a Kelly). Would look great on you. Glad to see you're considering a KL, TammyD!

I just used it today! The truth is I don't use it as often as I should (I lug loads to the office and even on the weekend LOL). But I LOVE it!! :heart:

You should get one and I think Ciel is probably the most "neutral" of the SS colours on offer. IMO the KL shape lends itself very nicely to light colours like Beige, Rose Dragee, Gold.

I think ciel would be perfect for day and night! It's the first H blue that I've truly fallen in love with.

But wait... wasn't the KL discontinued to make way for the KC? Or was that just a rumor?

I know what you mean, MsPiggy. I lug things around too, in fact I've not stepped out of the house without a foldable brolly in my bag for the last 5 years. Now how do I stuff one into a KL? LOL. I would love it for the evening but then that's what my 25cms are for, right? I love love love the KL ever since I saw yours. Totally agree it's really stylish and beautiful.

I'm head over heels in love with ciel too... The grey undertones make it chameleon-like...

KL in swift would be amazing!

Someone posted a pic of the iPhone cover in ciel, swift somewhere...

You know I love that one particular 25cm of yours TammyD. I believe there's a place for a KL in your lovely collection. IMHO a clutch is still more apt for those dressier evening occasions. I adore the Kelly Pochette too but there's enough room for both KL and KP in my closet. :smile:

Although the rumor is that they've discontinued the Kelly Longue, I was still able to buy 2 L-Stamped KLs last year. They are still around, I think, but not necessarily in the exact color you want, like everything else in H.

I know Kelly Pochettes/Mini Kellys are definitely around in Ciel at this time.

Thanks for your views, ladies! I am hoping I'm going to find good use for a KL :angel::girlsigh: I went through all the ciel color posts and now I really like this color. In fact now I think I'm going to order a 35cm Ciel Birkin in togo!