Swift Colours?

I saw the sample of Swift in Rouge H in my store, which I loved - so rich. There is a picture here somethere of Kelly flat in this leather, from the SS runway. It's really beautiful with white top stitch.

Elena:heart:

GF, I thought you'd definitely do etoupe. That would my choice (but prolly in clemence). I also :heart: the gold swift lindy. It's not a new colour but it's so yummy! Is there vert olive in swift yet? You would totally rock that - if it existed, LOL. Or stuff the swift & get vert olive clemence. I'm SO helpful, aren't i?:roflmfao:

can anyone direct me to the picture of the Kelly flat in rouge h in swift leather? i did a search and only found a kelly flat in rouge h chamonix instead but chamonix in a kelly flat doesn't seem to make any sense....

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/saw-the-new-h-bags-77259-2.html

i'm considering a birkin in that combination but i didn't quite like the swatch i saw but i love swift leather and usually the color is different in a bag vs a swatch.....

GF, I thought you'd definitely do etoupe. That would my choice (but prolly in clemence). I also :heart: the gold swift lindy. It's not a new colour but it's so yummy! Is there vert olive in swift yet? You would totally rock that - if it existed, LOL. Or stuff the swift & get vert olive clemence. I'm SO helpful, aren't i?:roflmfao:
Ohhh - Thanks J!! It's helpful having the opinion of someone that has seen me in real life! There is a n etoupe clemence 30 at the store right now...but I dunno about clemence....I have a clemence Massai, and I think I prefer the smooth leathers...and I have a choc togo coming, so I'm not sure...

can anyone direct me to the picture of the Kelly flat in rouge h in swift leather? i did a search and only found a kelly flat in rouge h chamonix instead but chamonix in a kelly flat doesn't seem to make any sense....

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/saw-the-new-h-bags-77259-2.html

i'm considering a birkin in that combination but i didn't quite like the swatch i saw but i love swift leather and usually the color is different in a bag vs a swatch.....

Goofy,
The picture you've found it the one I was refering to.
I think that it is Swift, wouldn't be Chamonix too stiff for this style (I assume it's like a box calf with a matt finish)?

:heart:Elena