Swift Birkin After Spa :)

Oct 19, 2008
I have not seen a thread like this so I figured it might be helpful to someone debating whether or not to get Swift. I got my 35 Etoupe Swift Birkin bag in 2008, and it has been a workhorse bag ever since.

I am a big fan of Swift. It's like a marshmallow, it's smooshy. It goes through rain without problems. It does not show scratches. It's light.

Swift is not for someone who likes their Birkins structured. Mine cannot stand on its own.

So after 4 years it was time to get her spa'ed. Her corners were dirty and there was a nick in the leather on one side.

You can see the results. Perfect. Even the nick is barely noticeable. Others may have a different experience with Swift, but mine has been very very good.

Attachments

• ETOUPE1.jpg
    ETOUPE1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 3,255
  • ETOUPE2.jpg
    ETOUPE2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 3,080
  • ETOUPE 5.jpg
    ETOUPE 5.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 3,056
  • ETOUPE 7.jpg
    ETOUPE 7.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 3,069
  • ETOUPE6.jpg
    ETOUPE6.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 3,062
  • P1020463.jpg
    P1020463.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 3,045
  • ETOUPE9.jpg
    ETOUPE9.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 3,039
  • ETOUPE 11.jpg
    ETOUPE 11.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 3,043
  • ETOUPE 10.jpg
    ETOUPE 10.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 3,034
Reactions: CrackBerryCream
oh this baby looks smooth and waxed, like a polished beauty. i love the smooshiness of swift. Time spent at the spa was worth it for sure.

Thank you so much for this! I also love swift but my beloved ciel birkin needs to go to Claude at the end of the summer for a little corner work. Your bag looks incredible!

Wow, she looks gorgeous etoupebirkin.
Swift is my favourite leather for Etoupe, well for most colours.
I have been hoping for a thread like this!

I am glad to see the results of the corners.
The corners on my Swift BJ Kelly (which i have also owned since 2008) are looking a bit worn, and I have been wondering about a spa visit.
Thank you for the pics, and I love your Birkin!

oh this baby looks smooth and waxed, like a polished beauty. i love the smooshiness of swift. Time spent at the spa was worth it for sure.

Thanks Jadeite. I was thrilled when I got her back in such great shape. Claude is a master.

Thank you so much for this! I also love swift but my beloved ciel birkin needs to go to Claude at the end of the summer for a little corner work. Your bag looks incredible!

I think Claude is a miracle worker. I bet your Ciel Birkin is so pretty!!!

Incredible spa power. Wonder that same spa can do to my face and body?

I wish H could do that too!!!:P

LOL.. wouldn't tht be nice!!:smile:

You've got that right!!!

It looks fabulous!!! Love Etoupe with GHW!

Etoupe is fabulous. You need one too!!!

My face and body are smooshy enough already! :P The bag looks great, EB!

Mindi, you always make me laugh!!!!

Wow, she looks gorgeous etoupebirkin.
Swift is my favourite leather for Etoupe, well for most colours.
I have been hoping for a thread like this!

I am glad to see the results of the corners.
The corners on my Swift BJ Kelly (which i have also owned since 2008) are looking a bit worn, and I have been wondering about a spa visit.
Thank you for the pics, and I love your Birkin!

Raz, send your Kelly to spa. She'll come back gorgeous!!!! One thing I did not do was before pictures. Why don't you take some pictures and then send your baby to spa. When she comes back, post the before and afters.

I'd love to see pictures of other swift bags here too.

Thank you so much for posting this Etoupebirkin!!! I own an etoupe KF in swift and, although it is still in great condition, now I can send it to spa and be confident that it will come out perfect!! Enjoy your gorgeous Birkin, I am sure you missed her!!!

Oh, she (?) looks fantastic! Spotless and ready for more adventures! BTW I'm a HUGE fan of Etoupe and love seeing pictures of a gorgeous one like yours. My Birkin is smooshy too--I love their happy flappy dance.:smile: