Swift Birkin After Spa :)

Swift is available and also as an SO leather.

Does your store still get Birkins and Kellys in Swift? I'm curious coz mine hasn't ordered ANY for the last 2/3 podiums! My SA says Paris is concentrating this leather for Toolboxes and Lindys....I've been waiting for a PO Swift Birkin since Febuary 2011, and there's still no sign of it. So I think, that if it doesn't turn up before Feb, I'll have to SO it. The only leathers my store is getting for B and K are Epsom, Fjord and Togo: THAT'S ALL:cursing:!!

Now I got my Kelly 32 Dark brown chocolate in BOX leather back from SPA Hermes and i will show how it look difference after spa, If somebody still think about Hermes SPA....

This is photo before to make spa from front and back.
1134.jpg

1154.jpg

It have a lot of scrase on the leather and look dry...

and now after spa it look so much better for me but still have some deep scrase and leather look more shinny again....I send my kelly for spa treatment repair all new corner and change all new gold hardware...it cost a little bit a lot for change new hardware...but it so beautiful....and perfect for new corner.

here after spa

066.jpg

062.jpg

I hope it can help if somebody want to know what it look after make spa..

Something to share with all of you. My first birkin was in swift leather too. Initially I was worried about it being scratched easily because that was a common comment about swift leather. I have to say that this is not true. Here's a pic of my swift birkin before going to spa. Trust me, I almost cried when I saw it coated with thick dust. My contractor created this mess.

View attachment 1821752

I brought it to spa, and was so happy that it came back looking good!

View attachment 1821756

I waited for about 3-4 mths for it to come back. Worth the wait!

Hi, wow your bag looks amazing. I am going to order a Birkin 35(my first) as soon as possible. I have been through a lot of headache regarding what leather to choose. I have an old Kelly box and really love this leather.But...seeing some of the scratches on new box bags got me thinking. I do love the rich color of the box and the shine/pattina. I will have to order a retourne though because I don't like my bag too stiff. So, what can you say about swift? Does it sloutch like everyone says? Yours looks perfect I think, not sobbly at all. Will the swift develope a pattina like the box? And does it stain in the rain? Will it stay matte? or will it get shiny with use? And last is yours a 30 or 35?
Thank you so much, sorry for all my questions, if you have the time I would be very happy for your opinion. :graucho: