SWF seeking a metallic navy 226 reissue..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Chanel forum! I am usually hanging out in Marc Jacobs, but have been thinking about a reissue for quite a while now. Just recently the metallic navy has caught my eye and taken the reissue from a mere thought to an all out obsession.

If anyone knows of a metallic navy 226 available in the US please let me know. I would trully appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    :ty::flowers:

2. i know the Neiman marcus in Beverly Hills or Newport beach has the metallic blue in 227 reissue, but I'm not sure about in size 226

3. hi yohjishabu, do u know which boutique would have the metallic black 227 reissue with silver h/w by any chance?? thanks!

4. I just went to SAKS in beverly hills, my SA told me they have metallic black in extra jumbo 228...

5. I know where to get a metallic purple 226. I've seen it a few days ago at my Saks. PM me if you need my SA's info.

6. Thanks for all the responses. I am still on the hunt for the navy 226. I called all around during the recent promotions but had no luck.

All was not lost since I did pick up the white lambskin classic flap with the new chain. I couldnt decide on the size so I grabbed a jumbo and an E/W. They were two separate transactions at Saks so I can return the one I dont like or maybe even sell her on ebay and keep the GC :graucho:.

Here are some picks from ebay. As my first chanel which size do you think I should keep?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]