Sweets, Toffees And Candies !!!

Jan 23, 2006
I love my British Sweets:

Kitkat, Cadburys chocolate, Bounty,Milk Tray,Topic, Flakes. and Rolos
:love:
My Best friend Linda and My Mom send me plenty of supplies every year.

What is your favourite Candy Bar ?

I love twizzlers, nibs, milk duds (especially with pop corn at the movies-yum) baby ruths, hundredgrand bar (I think that is what its called) and m&ms- they are crack for chocolate addicts.

OOOHHH Reese's Nutrageous- definintely! Good one annemerrick!

Pradasmeadow said:
I love my British Sweets:

Kitkat, Cadburys chocolate, Bounty,Milk Tray,Topic, Flakes. and Rolos
:love:
My Best friend Linda and My Mom send me plenty of supplies every year.

What is your favourite Candy Bar ?
I :love: :love: :love: chocolate!!! Any kind and form!!! Check these out! I found it online from a French chocolate website. Was so tempted to order but it's so $$ and too cute to eat :lol:

Attachments

• o-22-xb.jpg
    o-22-xb.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 43
I am a chocolate snob! After having my first gourmet chocolate while working during the dot com blast, I cannot go back to regular chocolate.

my favorites are:
Godiva, of course
Rich Art
Teuscher
Venchi

MMmmmmmmm

Lindt chcolate bar in creme brulee flavor... it's to DIE FOR.. and only can be found in Paris.. so sad....if anyone see it on any website, please TELL ME!!!

other than that, I love to much, and right my fav is Chex Mix in honey nut flavor... very very yummy!

I got a box of chocolates from a friend and they were milk chocolate covered caramels with sprinkles of sea salt on them OMG they were TO DIE FOR! I cannot for the life of me remember who made them though :sad:

Also, I had purchased some imported mexican lime chili chocolates from starbucks one time - delicious!

You're talking my language now! I speak FLUENT chocolate! I'm not much into fancy chocolates other than Lindt Hazelnut (if you consider Lindt fancy). I love regular old gas station/drug store/7-11 candy bars. Zero, Toffee Fay, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Snickers, Heath bars, peanut M&M's, regular M&Ms, Jr. Mints, Goobers, Turtles - the list goes on and on.

What's really good is to mix Raisinettes into your popcorn bucket at the movies. Messy but GOOOOOOD!

print*model said:
You're talking my language now! I speak FLUENT chocolate! I'm not much into fancy chocolates other than Lindt Hazelnut (if you consider Lindt fancy). I love regular old gas station/drug store/7-11 candy bars. Zero, Toffee Fay, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Snickers, Heath bars, peanut M&M's, regular M&Ms, Jr. Mints, Goobers, Turtles - the list goes on and on.

What's really good is to mix Raisinettes into your popcorn bucket at the movies. Messy but GOOOOOOD!

HAHA "FLUENT CHOCOLATE" if only they offered that as a degree!