sweets for my V-day sweet tooth

Sep 23, 2006
Okay, so every year I stock up on Valentine's day candy. No other holiday do I stock up on candy except Valentine's day. I look forward to my conversation hearts both the Necco Tart hearts and the Brach's convo hearts. I also look forward to my cherry blow pops and and of course my Lindt 70% dark chocolate (although I eat that chocolate year round). I don't know what my dentist must think of me every year! LOL! So anyways, what is your favorite candy around Valentine's day and do you stock up on candy too?:heart::rolleyes::P

well, I'm trying to stay away from more candy, but those cupcakes that have been advertised from Cold stone creamery might be a different story. They look good. I also love when the V-day candy goes on sale on Sunday for like 50-75% off! LOL! I just love the conversation hearts to read what they say. LOL!.

Well, I just woke up this morning to a bag of Dark Chocolate and a heart box of REESES Peanut Butter Cups. I got both from my family. LOL! Yeah, I bet my dentist can't wait to see me this year.

Chocolate Covered Strawberries!

Mmmm... I don't stock up on any candy, because I'll just eat it, but I love chocolate covered strawberries. Usually they're a once-in-awhile treat where I'll get one at the mall, but for Valentine's Day, DH got me a heart shaped box with 7 huge ones!!! :drool::graucho:

Um...guilty :shame::blush: I love the same candy that a 5-year old does. Pure junk!

Look what hubby gave me - talk about a sugar high!!
th_vday4.jpg