sweets for my V-day sweet tooth

Sep 23, 2006
Okay, so every year I stock up on Valentine's day candy. No other holiday do I stock up on candy except Valentine's day. I look forward to my conversation hearts both the Necco Tart hearts and the Brach's convo hearts. I also look forward to my cherry blow pops and and of course my Lindt 70% dark chocolate (although I eat that chocolate year round). I don't know what my dentist must think of me every year! LOL! So anyways, what is your favorite candy around Valentine's day and do you stock up on candy too?:heart::rolleyes::P

Goody Will

Apr 16, 2007
I love boxed chocolate assortments, and they tend to go on sale right after Valentine's day...I stock up!

Sep 23, 2006
well, I'm trying to stay away from more candy, but those cupcakes that have been advertised from Cold stone creamery might be a different story. They look good. I also love when the V-day candy goes on sale on Sunday for like 50-75% off! LOL! I just love the conversation hearts to read what they say. LOL!.

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
I ordered wine-filled gourmet chocolates!!!!!!!!!!! First time I've ever had them; I can't wait for them to arrive!

Sep 23, 2006
Well, I just woke up this morning to a bag of Dark Chocolate and a heart box of REESES Peanut Butter Cups. I got both from my family. LOL! Yeah, I bet my dentist can't wait to see me this year.

jan228

May 3, 2008
Chocolate Covered Strawberries!

Mmmm... I don't stock up on any candy, because I'll just eat it, but I love chocolate covered strawberries. Usually they're a once-in-awhile treat where I'll get one at the mall, but for Valentine's Day, DH got me a heart shaped box with 7 huge ones!!! :drool::graucho:

yvalenz

Jun 14, 2007
Um...guilty :shame::blush: I love the same candy that a 5-year old does. Pure junk!

Look what hubby gave me - talk about a sugar high!!