sweetneet's not-so-tiny purse closet (start from p. 27)!

love it! what is that you have on your cerises pouchette? is it a juicy braclet?

yep! got the idea to use it from right here on TPF. :yes: i actually like that bracelet a lot, and i'm not a jewelry person. if i ever want to carry the pochette in my arm i just take the bracelet off and wear it on my wrist. it works well!

^ thanks! and i don't have a Roxbury (i wish i had that too, though!!), the purse in my avatar is a Rosewood. and yeah i :heart: vernis, especially the amarante!

i don't find the vernis is that hard to care for. it can get scuffed but they usually come off w/ some rubbing with the cloth they give you. it is somewhat resistant to scratching. i've had my Rosewood for 4 months now and it's holding up pretty well.

I just saw your pics of your new bag (amarante bellevue), congrats! i think that bag looks best in Amarante. it is indeed a "wow" bag!!

ok, time for a collection update. was in Vegas over the weekend, and stopped by the new Premium outlets so I could do some shopping for work-clothes. Well I did that, but there was a COACH outlet, so I had to go there. :biggrin: Here's what I got

Legacy Multi-card case, in Pear
2210863407_f87e4fe2bc.jpg

the inside (i like how you can see all the cards)
2210806159_f21144b481.jpg

Classic signature scarf 27x27, in Pink
2210899257_7fe6a022b1.jpg

also got a Soho small flap purse, with matching coin purse thingy, in gorgeous Mahogany!

2210899321_8a82311dfc.jpg

everything together
2211747474_e6db5d5ea5.jpg

the scarf goes well with my Pear lunch tote!
2211747594_8c2ecfa3cf.jpg

I will have to post an updated collection pic sometime soon!