Sweetheart pearl crush white mini

I’ve been looking for seasonal white caviar flap bag and came across the sweetheart. I bought it immediately thinking it’s hard to come by- but what do youguys think of the bag compared to pearl crush? I’d rather have the regular Chanel strap but I couldn’t find any.. which brings me to the next question:

Has there ever been a white “caviar” pearl crush bag? I’m not sure if I bought it too fast without thinking and maybe shoudlve waited for the pertfect one, which is white caviar and adjustable with Chanel straps. But I thought I read somewhere that pearl crush bags are all lambskin

View attachment 5732884
So I bought this in the white mini size. I initially bought the sweetheart vanity in white. I have never bought a white Chanel as I have been afraid of colour transfer and was going to go for the black but the white just looked so much better, pretty stunning and different tbh. After playing with the adjustable chain I then bit the bullet on the white mini. I think it's a game changer. I am still on the fence as to whether to keep both or frankly return both.

In answer to your question, since buying I have watched a tonne of youtube videos, and can confirm the pearl crush only came in lambskin. Another annoying feature of the pearl adjustable strap is if you shorten it you have the dangly bit which just hangs and some commented it needs to be tucked in. A lot of people who have bought the sweetheart also have the pearl crush and comment how the sweetheart is much smoother as it doesn't have the leather running through the chain so much easier to adjust. I think between the sweetheart and the pearl the sweetheart in caviar is the better option.

To me this heart feature with adjustable strap seems special. Or will they bring it back? I am not as keen on the camelia crush if that is what it's called for this season plus they are all in lambskin. @Jellybean111 I agree with you that this one seems more like a classic flap which is another reason I bit the bullet as I am not paying 8-10K for a classic.

Now the question remains should I keep mine or return? I love the bags but I am somewhat conflicted by the price of these bags these days and seeing all the stuff about rich housewives buying fakes and thinking am I stupid for buying 2 in 1 season. I am long time collector and rarely buy from the boutique now as got most of my collection years ago and of late have bought pre loved. Please help....

Reactions: Yk2366
So I bought this in the white mini size. I initially bought the sweetheart vanity in white. I have never bought a white Chanel as I have been afraid of colour transfer and was going to go for the black but the white just looked so much better, pretty stunning and different tbh. After playing with the adjustable chain I then bit the bullet on the white mini. I think it's a game changer. I am still on the fence as to whether to keep both or frankly return both.

In answer to your question, since buying I have watched a tonne of youtube videos, and can confirm the pearl crush only came in lambskin. Another annoying feature of the pearl adjustable strap is if you shorten it you have the dangly bit which just hangs and some commented it needs to be tucked in. A lot of people who have bought the sweetheart also have the pearl crush and comment how the sweetheart is much smoother as it doesn't have the leather running through the chain so much easier to adjust. I think between the sweetheart and the pearl the sweetheart in caviar is the better option.

To me this heart feature with adjustable strap seems special. Or will they bring it back? I am not as keen on the camelia crush if that is what it's called for this season plus they are all in lambskin. @Jellybean111 I agree with you that this one seems more like a classic flap which is another reason I bit the bullet as I am not paying 8-10K for a classic.

Now the question remains should I keep mine or return? I love the bags but I am somewhat conflicted by the price of these bags these days and seeing all the stuff about rich housewives buying fakes and thinking am I stupid for buying 2 in 1 season. I am long time collector and rarely buy from the boutique now as got most of my collection years ago and of late have bought pre loved. Please help....
I have both colors. The black and the white sweetheart mini. I for sure can tell you that the white looks way better. The black is more dull and looks a bit old.
With that said, the new price increase made these bags go up in price. Because the mini is sold out, I did see the small sweetheart size and it went up 400.00 before tax. So if you do return it they’ll sell it for the new price. Keep this, enjoy it, because a mini caviar won’t be out again for awhile. They released the mini rectangle with the all gold adjustable chain, but in lambskin this new season. Not worth the price imo. You won’t be able to find a brand new mini caviar this price, one that looks closest to the classic.

Reactions: Yk2366 and no5
I have both colors. The black and the white sweetheart mini. I for sure can tell you that the white looks way better. The black is more dull and looks a bit old.
With that said, the new price increase made these bags go up in price. Because the mini is sold out, I did see the small sweetheart size and it went up 400.00 before tax. So if you do return it they’ll sell it for the new price. Keep this, enjoy it, because a mini caviar won’t be out again for awhile. They released the mini rectangle with the all gold adjustable chain, but in lambskin this new season. Not worth the price imo. You won’t be able to find a brand new mini caviar this price, one that looks closest to the classic.
Thank you. Really appreciate the advice. I think I had kinda decided to keep it. I love the white caviar and the sweetheart feature. I am not keen on the newer camillia ones and as you say they are in lambskin. Cant believe these increased in price too. A nice feature of this bag is it's more soft and less structure than your average square mini so I feel like it fits slightly more. Appreciate the steer :flowers:

Reactions: Jellybean111