Sweet, Sweet Dear Fiance and how I finally got my swingpack!!

toxicgarden

Sep 11, 2006
As many of you know I have been considering buying a swingpack for about 5 months now but just haven't felt right about it. About a month and a half ago I was at Dillards with my fiance looking at swingpacks that I might possibly buy my best friend and happened to try on a denim striped swingpack that was on sale 25% off. I was glowing!! FINALLY THIS WAS THE ONE!!! Then I made the mistake of asking my fiance how it looked on me.. "Not particularly flattering???" I SCREAMED!!!:hysteric: Needless to say I did not purchase the swingpack.

This evening I decided that I might have enough money to finally purchase a swingpack tomorrow during the PCE! I called my fiance and asked him if it really looked that bad on me and he said of course not and that he had not been serious when it happened. Next thing I know I am in bed on the phone with him, zit cream on my face, when he announces he is on my driveway and to come out please. I huff and I puff and am very annoyed, but when I go out I see he is holding a sack and I knew what was coming!!! :crybaby:

THE BEAUTY IS FINALLY MINE!!! :yahoo:He gave me my early Bday present so I wouldnt buy another one and so I would have it during my New York City trip in 2 weeks!!

Sigh.. I love him :love:

That is such a SWEET story!!! I LOVED how he was in your driveway and you had med on your face!!! LOL CUTE!!! ENJOY your swingpack and have a great time on your trip!

Thanks guys! I really am blessed with an amazing future husband!

BTW I used my PCE on the black sig w/ gunmetal stripe wristlet for my best friends little sisters 16th birthday. She comes from a family of TIGHTWADS and is extremely conservative, I know she will love it!! I will buy more this week though!

I was going to buy a mini skinny for my swingpack and my fiance said, dont do that.. Just.. dont..

So I can guess what the second gift he got me for my bday is!

YAY!!! Your fiance must talk to my DH, cause that kind of thing happens to me a lot! Doesn't it make you feel good inside? I bet you feel very special and I hope you told him how special you feel and how much you love him! What a sweet guy, and you are a sweet gal and deserve that!!!!!