sweet surprise from dh!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so i had my wisdom teeth out 10 days ago, and some other stuff, has combined to make these last few wks a little rough

we were going out for dinner tonight for vday and dh insisted on leaving early but wouldnt tell me why. we went to the mall and when we were 5 minutes away he said surprise i want to take u to coahc and pick out what u want. he had thought i would get a new bag to replace my michael kors that ripped (agh!) but i didnt find anything i like and quite frankly didnt want him to spend that much right now. but i did need a new wallet and got the madison in beautiful pink leather. loving it!

2. Yeah for great dh's. I love hearing these stories. I can't wait to see pics of your new wallet.
    Congrats!

3. Awe how sweet of him! My hubs knows better than to tell me that, lol! And you certainly have WAY more self control than I do. I would have had the Embossed Peony Maggie out the door!

Congratulations, post pics so we can see!!!

4. that was very sweet of him!

5. Awe. How sweet. What a nice guy you have there!

6. What a honey he is!! Congrats on your wallet...I love that wallet!!

Forgot to say hope you are feeling better!! :smile:

7. Aww, how sweet of him.

8. That is super sweet! Enjoy your new gift!

9. That's so sweet of him. Do you have a reveal for us?

10. congrats!!

11. id love to see pics,which wallet is it exactly?

12. Congrats on the new wallet!!!
    What a great Husband!!!
    Hope you feel better soon!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

13. Awww, what a sweet hubby. I don't think mine would dare say that, lol. I would've walked out with way more than he would like, haha.
    Love that wallet and hope you are feeling better.

14. Awwww, that's so kind and thoughtful! Happy Valentine's Day!