Sweet surprise for me!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, I know everyone is sick of hearing Miroir stories but just had to share this one with you.:shame:

I wailisted for the Silver Speedy and Gold Papillon, some of you may know that I didnt get the Gold Papillon (even though I was 4th on the list....:crybaby:) but my SA called to tell me that I was CONFIRMED for a Silver Speedy.

And confirmed I was... so today I got a call from the Boutique but the SA was looking for hubby instead of me and I asked why, turns out he had secretly waitlisted a Silver Speedy for me 2mths back and it was ready for pickup on Friday!

So now, I am stuck with 2 S.Speedies but no gold papillon.... but I never thought that hubby being the PHH would do something like that! *Even though I wished he'd waitlisted the Gold Papillon instead... :P*

Anyway, just wanted to share! I'll post *Echoes of Pfers "What? Again?!"* pics of my Miroir tmr!

Thanks for listening! :P

2. YAY! Good for you and sweet DH even if he is PHH:P most of the time...

3. Congrats!!! he's so weet!May be you can swap with someone who has gold papi..

4. Congrats!

5. I can not get enough of the Mirior threads!! lol..Keep em coming! (I also will get my speedy today and Im SO SO SO posting pics!!! ) :nuts:

6. Fantastic idea! Anyone with a gold papi out there? :graucho:

Spare gold papillon, Ma'am?

7. isn't that sweet.

8. what a nice DH!!!

9. That's so sweet!!! Congrats!

10. Awww that's so sweet.

11. What a sweet husband, congrats!!!

12. Congrats! Yahoo!

13. Congrats!! thats so sweet of you DH!!!

14. Aww, that's so sweet! Good luck looking for your gold pap though! It's gorgeous! ;)

15. awww...sweet hubby!!! congrats!