Sweet Satisfaction. Last Bag in the Country. Caviar Camera Case!! *Pix*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so after being told several times that there were no more of this bag anywhere to be found. i got lucky and one chanel in hawaii had the very last black in the country. i snapped it right up. i'm so happy, this bag is so cute and soooo what i was looking for. :x

Kodi-

[​IMG]

2. I love it!!! It is darling. Congrats on this baby.

3. Aww, it's so adorable!! :love: Congrats on your amazing find!! :yahoo: Hmm... I saw this exact bag in beige caviar with silver h/w at Woodbury last week, so there are more out there (just maybe not in Chanel's system). :smile:

4. congrats!it's adorable!

5. Gorgeous!! I just love the look of new caviar leather with silver hardware!

6. cool, it's super cute.

7. It's soo cute! Congrats on ur baby :yahoo: Any model pix? :graucho:

8. Very cute!!! Must've been Chanel Waikiki? I don't remember seeing it at the Ala Moana store.

9. there are beige. but this is the last black. i wasn't a big fan of the lighter color. sadly i had to pay retail and not the woodbury price :x

Kodi-

10. Congrats! I am searching for a cambon camera case..somewhere out there, so hopefully I can be as luck as you! I saw the beige one ebay and was tempted, until i realized how over inflated the price was!

Congrats!

11. Congrats! It's very cute.

12. Congrats....lovely purchase! I saw one pfer posted this before too.

13. it's adorable, congrats!

14. great score, congrats!

15. that's super cute!!! love the purchase! :heart::heart: