Sweet Punk Preference

Which Sweet Punk Style??

• Debbie

• Siouxsie

Results are only viewable after voting.

HmMmluvthatbag

Breakin' the Bank
Jan 8, 2007
I need some opinions from you ladies. I recently got the Bisque Sweet Punk Debbie that I adore. Then the Bisque Sweet Punk Siouxsie popped up on eBay. I thought about switching out styles, thinking the Siouxsie would be smaller, but it looks pretty darn big!

So what do you guys think? Siouxsie or Debbie? (BTW I love both singers equally irl!)

Some Mugshots (I wish the Sid and Siouxsie were not colorblock!)

Attachments

• mjdebbie.jpg
    mjdebbie.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 142
  • mjnancy.jpg
    mjnancy.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 112
  • mjsid.jpg
    mjsid.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 110
  • mjsiouxsie.jpg
    mjsiouxsie.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 107
  • mjpunkhobo.jpg
    mjpunkhobo.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 116
I might be a bit biased but Debbie all the way! :P Some people (but obviously not all) have found the Siouxsie to hang a bit odd when worn. I believe the Debbie is also lighter. If you aren't a fan of the shape of the Debbie have you considered the Punk Hobo instead?

I just love all the SP styles! But I could only do one at the moment and since they're both bisque, one style is enough.

Really I'd like one in each style and one of every color :greengrin:

The Siouxsie is definitely not a small bag. I like the Debbie better, even though I own a Siouxsie :P I say keep the Debbie. Good luck deciding! It's a tough one... I love anything Sweet Punk! I'd want one of each too hehe

Here's my Siouxsie modeled... (I'm 5'5")
P1010999.jpg

Ha! Jenn - thanks for your input. Thanks for the pic! I DO love your Siouxsie but it is so much bigger than I expect it to be. I would love a Siouxsie in a different color than the Bisque Debbie I have.

Thanks for the input guys!

tough call...i'll try not to think of tads hurtful words :P

i LOVE my siouxie, and honestly if i had the two right in front of me, a black debbie and black siouxie, i'd choose the siouxie. i prefer the shape. it's the first SP i fell in love with when i saw pictures of the line. I like the debbie too, dont get me wrong, but it's more of a classic hobo shape....while the siouxie is like a flap bag that got the crud beat out of it and came out swinging...