Sweet Punk Preference

Which Sweet Punk Style??

• Debbie

• Siouxsie

Results are only viewable after voting.
I knew you'd have a good argument Jun! I actually really love the Siouxsie. But I think I'll stick with Debbie. It was a decent price and has some wear, so good for me to keep, not good to sell.

The seller of the Siouxsie contacted me and said the winning bidder was international, which she doesn't do, so she offered to sell it to me. Kind of sketchy, kind of sad for the international buyer, so I think I'll be happy passing that beauty up. Maybe another time. But if anyone else is interested, they could contact her.

I love the mugshots too! I wish they were my invention, but I found them on a spanish site.

I knew you'd have a good argument Jun! I actually really love the Siouxsie. But I think I'll stick with Debbie. It was a decent price and has some wear, so good for me to keep, not good to sell.

The seller of the Siouxsie contacted me and said the winning bidder was international, which she doesn't do, so she offered to sell it to me. Kind of sketchy, kind of sad for the international buyer, so I think I'll be happy passing that beauty up. Maybe another time. But if anyone else is interested, they could contact her.

I love the mugshots too! I wish they were my invention, but I found them on a spanish site.

that seller should rethink her decision - if she relists that bag, chances are she won't sell it for the same price. I was actually surprised at how high it ended - it looks like you and the winner were the only two bidders on that one, so I'm sure her 2nd chance offer was on the up and up (altho if she was trying to get the winning bid price from you, that's wrong - she's supposed to make the offer at whatever your highest bid was).

be interesting to see what happens - whether or not it gets relisted and whether or not she sells it

i think if you want one, another will pop up for much less than that. both me and matchka scored ours for much less...just saying....it is definitely possible...just takes patience, and in the mean time, enjoy your debbie!

that seller should rethink her decision - if she relists that bag, chances are she won't sell it for the same price. I was actually surprised at how high it ended - it looks like you and the winner were the only two bidders on that one, so I'm sure her 2nd chance offer was on the up and up (altho if she was trying to get the winning bid price from you, that's wrong - she's supposed to make the offer at whatever your highest bid was).

be interesting to see what happens - whether or not it gets relisted and whether or not she sells it
i agree. i found that strange. you'd think she'd check the original bids, since they were placed early on....or change her settings in regards to INT shipping...i bet if it gets relisted it's bidless...

i agree. i found that strange. you'd think she'd check the original bids, since they were placed early on....or change her settings in regards to INT shipping...i bet if it gets relisted it's bidless...

esp if she lists it with the same opening bid - that was pretty steep

it's one thing to start the bidding low if it reaches that much, but to start it just under $1k - not a good idea nowadays

That is strange.:wtf: My internet had been down for awhile and I was tied up with an IPR enforcement workshop so I just checked my bid on that SP. There were only 2 bidders and I was the 'International' she mentioned but I certainly didnt win on that bid. On top of that, her listing said she'd ship internationally and I did emailed her concerning my bid, to which she didnt reply. Oh well, just as well I didnt win. I was willing to pay the SP for my bidding price cos I just dont have the patience for another one to pop up :shame: So my quest continues.....

That is strange.:wtf: My internet had been down for awhile and I was tied up with an IPR enforcement workshop so I just checked my bid on that SP. There were only 2 bidders and I was the 'International' she mentioned but I certainly didnt win on that bid. On top of that, her listing said she'd ship internationally and I did emailed her concerning my bid, to which she didnt reply. Oh well, just as well I didnt win. I was willing to pay the SP for my bidding price cos I just dont have the patience for another one to pop up :shame: So my quest continues.....
so you were the winning bidder?
You're right -- it does say that she ships worldwide. If she doesn't sell it to you, you could report her as a Non-Selling seller. While technically, there's nothing that ebay can do to force her into selling it to you, the threat of the report and negative FB might be enough to force her into completing the transaction -- I mean, if you were the highest bidder then you won it fair & square and there's no reason for her to not sell it to you (you could also tell her that it's in her best interest to complete it as it's very unlikely that a second listing will end as high as this one did)

I didnt win it, J cos I was outbid by $7:sad:. There were only two bidders for the bag so I just assumed Heather was the other bidder:shrugs:? So, I dont get it if she said that the 'International' won because I certainly didnt :confused1:. I am not going to pursue it cos if she is not going to sell it to me, she wont...it's ok cos I'll just learn to be patient...but thanks anyway J..:smooch:

Yeah... I didn't BID on the bag! I was just conversing with the seller earlier in the auction about a BIN price. My offer was low and she said she wanted to wait to see what the auction did. Guess she didn't like the results (or the ebay fees specifically), so she contacted me after.

Turns out a sweet international PFer won, so we'll just leave it at that. I don't want to post her business. I'll politely decline, and if she's no longer interested, maybe you could get it coolmumof5.

Well, if you noticed there were two bidders, both international, both tpf'ers. I didnt win and a sweet international tpf'er really did win!:woohoo: Well, I 'll just leave it at that and hope for a reveal!!

Another thing -- I think it's easier to get stuff in/out of the Debbie, since using the top flap is optional. I suppose the reverse is true, too: it would be harder for someone to steal something out of the Siouxsie. But I prefer the ease of access on the Debbie.

Now only if one of the turquoise or violet SP bags would pop up on ebay...

^seriously. i dont think i have ever seen the teal on on *bay before....the violet one i have though. it's gorgeous!

glad we figured the bidding thing....hope a PFer ends up with it somewhere along the line...