Sweet Punk Collection

Ohhhh I LOVE this line! I am more of a arm and hand carrier so ı like shorte straps, not shoulder ones. Does anyone know if there are any handheld bags in this line?

This group has mostly shoulder bags, Punk Pouchette is smaller so it can be used as a handheld bag too.

Chain Pouchette has removable straps so you can use it as a clutch too.

I can't decide on if I like the Sweet Punk Debbie or the Mixed Chain Line pouchette. Or even just the Sweet Punk pouchette. Do you know when the Color Block line will be in stores? That would be good for someone who doesn't like a lot of studs.

I really like Chain Pouchette for myself. =) Chain Pouchette looks dressier than Punk Pouchette, I can see it as an evening bag as well. Its shoulder strap is removable so it can also be used as a clutch; the strap is made of 3 thin chains (silver, pewter, copper), the details are nice. Debbie is a hobo style and bigger. I have 10 more pictures to upload, maybe, you will have a better idea when you see them.

Color Block line is not in stores yet. It is among the last groups from Resort 2006 to arrive in stores (from now until January 7th, 2007).

What's the age limit on these bags? I'm thinking I'm waaaaaaay too old but I love, love, love them. I know age is "a state of mind" but only to a point. So what do you think is the maximum age for the sweet punk line? 25? 35? 45? Anything goes? Just wondering if there's a cut off point when all those studs go from looking oh so cool to looking oh so ridiculous...

These bags would add that extra special touch to classic outfits as described by Shyloo.

I actually asked several SAs whom I work with about this, they think that these bags look much better and more subtle in real life than in the pictures - you agree right? =) They describe these bags as classy with an edge. As for the maximum age for these bags, it would depend on how you carry yourself and what you wear. They don't recommend getting Fluo Orange (too bright) which is a bit much, Black and Almond are safer.

If you don't feel comfortable, maybe you can consider styles with less studs? Debbie or those from Color Block line?

* SWEET PUNK *
SIOUXSIE
C363063
18 x 12 x 2.5"
$2350USD
Colors: Black, Almond, Bisque

(source: picture taken by MJ_LA's Stella)
SIOUXSIE in ALMOND

punk_siouxsie.jpg

Thanks to all for the feedback on my "age" question as it relates to the punk line. I'm hoping to see these bags in person again this week to see if I still feel as strongly about them. Unfortunately, I just can't stop thinking about that buttery kangaroo leather...