Sweet Pendant/Necklace

elle

L
O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
Received this from elux earlier today :yahoo: I have another elux package coming on Friday and normally, I'd wait to post both items at the same time...but I know Crystal is anxious to see the pendant, so here it is! Try to ignore the shadows...the lighting in my room sucks :yucky:

tIMG_3574.jpg

tIMG_3575.jpg

Ahhh, I love it Lulu!!!! I was eyeing that in the stores last spring/summer but they sold out of the pendant and I noticed it started appearing on eluxury recently. Now you've totally convinced me!!

soooo cute!! congrats Lulu and can't wait to see your other package.

btw, you're on a ROLLLLLL!

Very nice :smile: Congrat's

Received this from elux earlier today :yahoo: I have another elux package coming on Friday and normally, I'd wait to post both items at the same time...but I know Crystal is anxious to see the pendant, so here it is! Try to ignore the shadows...the lighting in my room sucks :yucky:

tIMG_3574.jpg

tIMG_3575.jpg

Thanks ladies! I'm going to try to find a gold chain to use it on...I think that might make it look even nicer! :love:

Crystal, I hope you still post pics of yours when you get it! We need to see how nice it can also look on someone who is...more well-endowed :roflmfao:;)

Matt, my other package is also an accessory! I mentioned ordering it in another thread that was alerting us of new items popping up on elux :idea:

Jenny...I think I wrote a whole LJ entry about my disappointment in my SA for not being able to get me this necklace earlier this year :lol: And then Tori & Sabrina both offered to help me find one, but to no avail :crybaby: And then when Sabrina decided to sell hers, I had spent too much on Inclusion pieces...but now I finally got one! :yahoo:You should get one too!

Jean, yep- the turquoise leather necklace comes with it!

Crystal, I hope you still post pics of yours when you get it! We need to see how nice it can also look on someone who is...more well-endowed

Jenny...I think I wrote a whole LJ entry about my disappointment in my SA for not being able to get me this necklace earlier this year :lol: And then Tori & Sabrina both offered to help me find one, but to no avail :crybaby: And then when Sabrina decided to sell hers, I had spent too much on Inclusion pieces...but now I finally got one! :yahoo:You should get one too!

:yes: :roflmfao: Yes Crystal, ita . But I gotta admit, I'll probably be too busy to admire your gorgeousssss....... "necklace" :graucho: ahh, I'm sorry!! But I have nothing there so I am sooo jealous of ladies who do :shame:

Oh I remember that entry!! Ahh it's fate :love: