Sweet Pendant/Necklace

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Received this from elux earlier today :yahoo: I have another elux package coming on Friday and normally, I'd wait to post both items at the same time...but I know Crystal is anxious to see the pendant, so here it is! Try to ignore the shadows...the lighting in my room sucks :yucky:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. very cute elle!:cutesy:

3. Pretty! Can't wait to see what you have in the other package!

4. OMG!!! WHHHOOOO HOOO It looks hot on you!

Thanks sooooo much! I absolutely LOVE it and can't wait to get mine!!

5. I adore that - very cute!!

6. hints on the other package?

7. Ahhh, I love it Lulu!!!! I was eyeing that in the stores last spring/summer but they sold out of the pendant and I noticed it started appearing on eluxury recently. Now you've totally convinced me!!

soooo cute!! congrats Lulu and can't wait to see your other package.

btw, you're on a ROLLLLLL!

8. so so pretty!

9. so pretty! LOVE IT! you are the queen of LV jewelry, haha! :biggrin:

10. That looks awesome. Does it come with the leather?:flowers:

11. Very nice :smile: Congrat's

12. it does :yes: the blue is soo pretty with the diff.colored charms huh?

ahh Lulu, I'm drooling here :drool:

13. Pretty! I love how cute it looks!

14. Thanks ladies! I'm going to try to find a gold chain to use it on...I think that might make it look even nicer! :love:

Crystal, I hope you still post pics of yours when you get it! We need to see how nice it can also look on someone who is...more well-endowed :roflmfao:;)

Matt, my other package is also an accessory! I mentioned ordering it in another thread that was alerting us of new items popping up on elux :idea:

Jenny...I think I wrote a whole LJ entry about my disappointment in my SA for not being able to get me this necklace earlier this year :lol: And then Tori & Sabrina both offered to help me find one, but to no avail :crybaby: And then when Sabrina decided to sell hers, I had spent too much on Inclusion pieces...but now I finally got one! :yahoo:You should get one too!

Jean, yep- the turquoise leather necklace comes with it!

15. :yes: :roflmfao: Yes Crystal, ita . But I gotta admit, I'll probably be too busy to admire your gorgeousssss....... "necklace" :graucho: ahh, I'm sorry!! But I have nothing there so I am sooo jealous of ladies who do :shame:

Oh I remember that entry!! Ahh it's fate :love: