Sweet or Vintage Earrings?

I wish there was a size in between Vintage and Sweet. Vintage earrings seem (to me) too flashy at times (especially if you have small earlobes) and Sweet ones look too small, almost like for a child.
Technically there is an in between size! The pure Alhambra (not as popular though but personally love it) are literally an it between size of the sweet and vintage.

Reactions: nicole0612 and hhw
I picked sweets. I wanted a good pair of daily earrings that were more low key than my diamond studs. My experience was very similar to @Yodabest. I went back and forth between sweets and vintage and got the sweets. I have a small face and small earlobes. While vintage photographs well, it completely overwhelmed my face irl.

I first tried sweets on both ears and was underwhelmed at first. Then I tried on sweet on one ear and vintage on the other, and I had a very strong preference for vintage. However, when I tried vintage on both ears, it felt and looked as though the earrings wore me and not the other way around. I tried the sweets on again and fell in love the second time. It felt like the perfect size for me.