Sweet Ole Carolines!!!

Jun 15, 2009
This is a very beautiful black bag. I have this in the teal but the black is a very soft. Its not the same leather. This is the newer of this style, it has the siggy lining which I love.

Ms Black Textured Caroline.
Retail 658$
Outlet 658$ less 20/50

When you love somethin let it go and if it comes back. Its LOVE. Had this. Sold it. Its BACK. Coach vault was realllllly open in Egean MN outlet. Brand new store with great deletes. Yes. They had more than one. Few friends got them as well!

Ms Woven Blue Caroline
Retail $1200
Outlet $1200 less 20/50

:faint:...........I'm alternating between dying and wanting to kill myself! Great scores! Of course you know the Black is still on the FP site.........silly Coach.

So now that you have Black, your Teal called and said she wants to come visit me..........yeah, just a brief visit........:sneaky:

Wow! Congratulations! I can't believe you ever let that woven Caroline go. You must have been crazy! I'm glad you came to your senses and were able to find another. :biggrin:

:faint:...........I'm alternating between dying and wanting to kill myself! Great scores! Of course you know the Black is still on the FP site.........silly Coach.

So now that you have Black, your Teal called and said she wants to come visit me..........yeah, just a brief visit........:sneaky:
I am gonna fight you for not getting the other black one. Omg. Honey. She sexy. Yep. Stil on .com

Thnks gal. I am HAPPY