Sweet Monogram Club

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
I didn't see one, so I thought I'll start one. Please feel free to post your Sweet Monogram items here. I'll start with my Corail Insolite Wallet.

I didn't see one, so I thought I'll start one. Please feel free to post your Sweet Monogram items here. I'll start with my Corail Insolite Wallet.

I LOVE the insolite in coral!! I'm contemplating buying something from this collection, I love the corail and indian rose combos! I'm trying to decide between a ZCP and a Sarah wallet, both in the indian rose. I just made a big LV purchase, so I was trying to avoid another large purchase, so the ZCP seemed ideal. However, because of its size, you just can't see very much of the print. on the other hand, in the Sarah, the print looks amazing and you can actually see the "O" and the "S" (can't really see those letters on the ZCP). But I've heard that the Sarah has some problems. I'm wondering if it's really worth the price difference, and whether anyone else thinks that the Sarah preserves the print better than the ZCP. Thanks in advance for any input!

I have two pieces from this collection - the Zippy in Rose Indien and the Insolite in Corail :smile: LOVE THEM!

Attachments

• LVoer_Girl Bags Resized07.jpg
    LVoer_Girl Bags Resized07.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 643
  • LVoer_Girl Bags Resized08.jpg
    LVoer_Girl Bags Resized08.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 632
  • LVoer_Girl Bags Resized06.jpg
    LVoer_Girl Bags Resized06.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 637
  • LVoer_Girl Bags Resized11.jpg
    LVoer_Girl Bags Resized11.jpg