Sweet lawd, is that supposed to be "music"?

1. Kelis feat. Too Short - Bossy

You must be joking... that track actually got a video... and was actually playing on MTV this morning?

I would sound like that completely smashed, baked and with a fever. Really sad to see what's considered music these days. :rolleyes:

2. LOL it's an unusual song isn't it!

I found it quite catchy, although after the 2nd time hearing the song I completely hated it! :nuts:

3. :shame: Sorry guys but I really love Kelis... (I still have her single from "I Hate You So Much Right Now"). My husband nearly had a fit knowing that Too Short is back on the scene. :yahoo:

I guess I will be the oddball here and say that I really enjoyed the video. Kelis looks so hott with the new short do. Plus I think it is the sweetest thing that she is married to Nas. :girlsigh: Another one of my favorites. :tender:

:flowers:

4. I haven't heard it, but Kelis sucks, so I'm sure the song does too.:P

5. Oh I HATE that song! I like another one or 2 by har but I can't stand that one!

6. I love Kelis! Bossy's a good song, it's old, but good. And the beat is hot. She looks much better with the new haircut too!

7. Yikes, I still kind of like that song--

8. I HATE that song-- my husband always teases me by saying-- you know why I did/said that? 'cause I'M BOSSY!!

9. "...Diamonds on my neck, di-diamonds on my grill
    Diamonds on my neck, di-diamonds on my grill..."

:lol: :lol: :roflmfao:

10. :roflmfao: I must say I agree with you.:flowers:

11. OH heeellll no Vlad, me and you gonna fight, :graucho: that's my song, actually that was my avatar couple weeks ago. :nuts: Don't worry listen to it a couple a times it will stick in your head. My hubby said the same thing, now I catch him singing it, "Diomonds on my neck, Di Diamonds on my grill, I'm Bossy"

12. Sorry, but you and I can't be friends. Ever.

:upsidedown:

13. i like the song, it's catchy... cuzzzzzzz im boooossssssyy! lol

14. The song is a bit catchy,but I dont like it. To be honest everything that is played on Fuse & MTV sounds generic,and mad. I like my New Wave & Classic Rock. The other day someone told me HELLGOODBYE is better than JIMI HENDRIX!:rant:

15. No offense ladies, but she has NO voice. NONE, I am telling you, I sound better with a cold.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice