sweet John Stewart video

a friend of mine has a yorkie who has been deaf and blind and going in circles for a long time now...she thinks he's not suffering. I think she is delusional and should do the kind thing for her little dog as John Stewart did for his. Sad.
This is sad, we have a 17 yo yorkie, heart failure but still got a lot of spark on him. My husband is his person and he’s just heartbroken just thinking about Lucky passing away. It helps that he deals a lot of heart failure patients in the daily so he tends to talk about it intellectually but his eyes waters and voice quivers and looks away, always says “ my boy”.

This is sad, we have a 17 yo yorkie, heart failure but still got a lot of spark on him. My husband is his person and he’s just heartbroken just thinking about Lucky passing away. It helps that he deals a lot of heart failure patients in the daily so he tends to talk about it intellectually but his eyes waters and voice quivers and looks away, always says “ my boy”.
aww. your husband sounds so sweet. It's hard to lose our pets no matter how it happens. saw my friend yesterday. she says the dog isn't whimpering (therefore not suffering). but what is his quality of life?

• Love
Reactions: zinacef