Sweet bracelet vs Vintage 5 motif MOP vs Holiday pendant

lilyyy

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
Hi Ladies,

need your help, Im looking at an everyday item. I dont like taking on and off my jewelley. I have always loved the white gold alhambra MOP 5 Motif bracelet but have been told due to how delicate MOP is i will need to remove before showering or chores.

Have any of you ladies had any experiences of damage to the MOP for everyday use (not removing before bed and shower)??

I then saw the holiday pendant but was again told Onyx also needs to be removed before shower etc...

I was recommended the sweets alhambra bracelet in diamond (1 motif) as due to it being all diamond i dont need to remove.

i thought it was so cute but the husband isn't so set as its so small.

What do you ladies think? which should i go with?

1479309458005.jpg

www. lilysjibberjabber. com

Like you, I prefer to wear my jewelry for days without removing it. I use my rose gold vintage alhambra pendant as an every day necklace. Have you thought about the same in white gold? The solid gold items are the only ones that can be worn 24/7.

The holiday pendant is onyx this year. Onyx is the hardest stone currently available at VCA.
The pendant is a really great piece that I highly recommend among these choices.
If you really can't bring yourself to remove it each night you might consider an all gold ( or perhaps pave!!) pendant.
Good luck and have fun deciding.

the holiday pendant is limited edition so if you can actually get adjusted to removing it then that would be my vote. else the all gold version would be your best bet. Good Luck deciding

go with the sweet bracelet! its a great everyday bracelet u don't have to take it off for showers and its not too dressy so you can wear it everywhere and its not in your face.