sweet alhambra wg earring pairings

I like other white gold pieces with the turquoise and wg, personally. So I'd pair it with either the sweet or vintage wg pave pendant, the sweet wg turquoise butterfly, or maybe the vintage wg MOP pendant.

I like other white gold pieces with the turquoise and wg, personally. So I'd pair it with either the sweet or vintage wg pave pendant, the sweet wg turquoise butterfly, or maybe the vintage wg MOP pendant.
any possible mod shots?
I'm a bit apprehensive that the butterfly will look childish on a middle-aged me :smile:

any possible mod shots?
I'm a bit apprehension that the butterfly will look childish on a middle-aged me :smile:

In that case, I'd definitely go for vintage size! I have the round turquoise Perlee earrings in wg, and I just wear them with a diamond pendant or my vintage Alhambra wg pave pendant.

But I just thought of something else. My Perlee earrings do have a matching pendant, and I think it might work with your earrings if you could get the colors to match. I am still debating about whether to get it myself!

Reactions: Phoenix123
In that case, I'd definitely go for vintage size! I have the round turquoise Perlee earrings in wg, and I just wear them with a diamond pendant or my vintage Alhambra wg pave pendant.

But I just thought of something else. My Perlee earrings do have a matching pendant, and I think it might work with your earrings if you could get the colors to match. I am still debating about whether to get it myself!

ooooooo

i i love this pairing suggesting: butterflies + perlee pendant

it is an unique pairing and very interesting

It will look so awesome

DS always got good ideas!!! I always ask her for suggestion hahaha