sweaty feet in heels/shoes

FYI I find that alot of the sweating is due to the inside of your shoes not being breathable - i.e. they are not made of real leather. In the summer I wear all my pumps/sandals without any sort of sock/stocking and I find they don't sweat too much! I used to buy cheaper shoes with synthetic inner lining and found my feet were sweaty and stinky :tdown:

FYI I find that alot of the sweating is due to the inside of your shoes not being breathable - i.e. they are not made of real leather. In the summer I wear all my pumps/sandals without any sort of sock/stocking and I find they don't sweat too much! I used to buy cheaper shoes with synthetic inner lining and found my feet were sweaty and stinky :tdown:

i got a pair of stuart weitzman shoes
i didnt buy them for a very cheap price but my feet still sweat
maybe i just have crazy feet?

^^^My feet still sweat a bit in my CL flats....they are not cheap & are real leather, so IMO material is not always the excuse.
I use some baby powder which helps a lot. Put more around the areas that seem more sweaty than usual, a little in the shoe too would help a bit more.

I spray deodrant spray or Sally Hansen's foot spray to prevent sweating and odor. They work great! I do not use Odor eater types because they smell funky... like some sort of granny medication smell.

Also, I know this is weird, I carry antibacterial wipes around and wipe my feet when I am in the bathroom. I am just really paranoid about smell in general than an average person!