Sweaty Betty workout clothing

I wore my new SB Chaturanga yoga cami for the first time today and love it!
I'm mostly a runner and have gotten really tired of Lulu, so this was my first foray into SB clothing.
The material is gorgeous, the color (nova red) is really saturated and lovely....I have a run top and leggings on the way....if all the fabrics & cuts are this refined, I'll be very happy.
It makes my LuLu stuff seem coarse and sort of clunky. ( of course my LUlu stuff is mostly several years old & needed replacing.)

^Beautiful happy you are enjoying your SB!

I just received the purple batwing yoga top and matching purple leggings, really gorgeous in real life. The top if so soft next to the skin..

I do love the Galaxy print but really, I tried lots on and though all very nice went to Footlocker and bought very similar things in great colours and styles for at least half the price. Great they do free classes for their customers though, gimmick or not.

I love sweaty Betty, before I could only buy it twice a year when I went to England but now I can order it off their website, just ordered a bunch of stuff because right now they are having a sale.

I do love the Galaxy print but really, I tried lots on and though all very nice went to Footlocker and bought very similar things in great colours and styles for at least half the price. Great they do free classes for their customers though, gimmick or not.

Have you tried any of their free classes? Any good?

I love sweaty Betty, before I could only buy it twice a year when I went to England but now I can order it off their website, just ordered a bunch of stuff because right now they are having a sale.

Interesting, because here it is still mid-season. Def the sale is the best time to buy.

Have you tried any of their free classes? Any good?

Not yet, sorry so can't report. I've been able to run almost everyday, do some yoga at home and my usual martial arts and dance classes so haven't needed to recently. I'll give feedback if, as and when :yes:.