Sweater coat-yay or nay?

1. [​IMG]

2. what will you be wearing under it? if it's going to be a really figure-skimming top and a figure flattering bottom, then yes. if you're going to be wearing it over a tee/sweater or whatever, then NO!

3. I'd like it better if it had buttons rather than a zipper. Love the shape and color, though!! You thinking of getting it, Nishi?

4. Very cute!! I'd even consider buying it!

5. yay!, I would look very cute worn with jeans,white tee,and black leather boots =D

6. I am looking for something lightweight to wear as a jacket. I have a closet full of warm coats or jackets and nothing light-ish to wear. you know what I mean?

Oh, and I am a big jeans girl, sometimes khakis. so-I thought this might be a good choice for light jacket-now I am not sure

7. I like it but would vote "nay" if you could find something similar with buttons instead of the long zipper.

8. ^^same, the zipper and that particular sash cheapens it to me, but if you get a robe one or with buttons, that would look really chic and classy.

9. I agree. Love the color though!

10. Yay! Its really cute!

11. yay
    Though it would look cute with buttons instead of a zipper.

12. yay.....I think it's so cute i would buy it.

13. It's all about the sweater coat. I love it.

14. Yay! Over a black unitard or leggings with platform pumps or wedges, or worn with black knee-high boots

15. I love it. That grey is TDF.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice