Sweatband over love bracelet

Jun 11, 2009
For those who wear a sweatband over their Love bracelets while working out, what kind of sweatband do you use? Just wondering if any sweatband would work or if there are specific brands or materials that work better than others from your experiences. Thanks!

I have nike and under armor. I bought them when I first got my bracelet 3 years ago. I intended on using them a lot. As it turned out, I use it when going for a run but otherwise I don’t. (With just one bracelet I didn’t use them for runs but now I have two and don’t want them to hit each other every two seconds lol)

I wanted something a little thinner than a traditional wristband, and I found these fabric hair ties that are perfect! They even have curved edges, which curl under the bracelet to protect the sides. They are a little snug on the first few wears (so they press a bit against the skin if you wear for a long period of time), but they loosen up after a few wears and are extremely comfortable. I use them when working around the house or in the yard and keep some in my bag/car in case I am in a less desirable part of town and want to be a little less obvious with my jewelry.

I wanted something a little thinner than a traditional wristband, and I found these fabric hair ties that are perfect! They even have curved edges, which curl under the bracelet to protect the sides. They are a little snug on the first few wears (so they press a bit against the skin if you wear for a long period of time), but they loosen up after a few wears and are extremely comfortable. I use them when working around the house or in the yard and keep some in my bag/car in case I am in a less desirable part of town and want to be a little less obvious with my jewelry.

Thanks, will check these out too!

Thank you for sharing. I just received them today and like that they are not as thick a the traditional sweatband.

I ordered mine from Amazon. Black ones for $7 I think. I have a couple of them and I wash them regularly. I not only wear them while working out but as soon as I get home and I change into PJs since almost 4 years

Thank you for sharing. I just received them today and like that they are not as thick a the traditional sweatband.
I’m glad you like them! That what what I liked the most about them, you can wear them out to the store, etc and not feel like you have a large athletic sweatband on one wrist. They really just blend in. Happy to help!

I also ordered these fabric hair ties on your suggestion from amazon, and I love them! They fit over my regular sized diamond JUC and regular love. I take the JUC off at home typically, but it's nice to be able to cover it up / protect when needed.

Reactions: princessmin
I've just ordered a bunch of sweat bands (like USD1 each) for occasions where i need to protect my love bracelet. They are just one tone microfibre material. I mean for times where i need to cover the bracelet (when it's not appropriate to flash gold) and still want to look not casual, I'd probably wrap a Hermes twilly over it.

When your bracelet was spanking new, how much do you wear the sweat band? Please don't laugh at me as i intend to even wear the sweat band when i sleep. Well, i guess until the bracelet hits her first scratch lol.

I am a born left-handed and right handed trained. So i'd say i use both hands 50/50. I still chose to be wearing my bracelet on my left, ie dominant, because i dislike the knocks when i use computer mouse.

I ordered mine from Amazon. Black ones for $7 I think. I have a couple of them and I wash them regularly. I not only wear them while working out but as soon as I get home and I change into PJs since almost 4 years
Thanks for sharing! I just got them for gardening and running (I hate the bracelet sliding around). They are perfect and much more comfortable than a sweatband. Also, they are super comfy for my thick hair!! 22EAD973-59B2-4D7C-B5C7-C8065B304940.jpeg

Reactions: pikanmu