Swatches of Tom Ford Nail Lacquer.

makeupandbeautyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/tom-ford-beauty-nail-polishes.jpg

These nail polishes are TDF!!!

Does anyone have any swatches???

I got them all as soon as NM released the collection for order. I've swatched a couple in the attached photo. The far left pink and the one next to it are TF polishes.

Attachments

• wheel top pre RC.jpg
    wheel top pre RC.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 1,944
debi.n said:
I'd love to see more swatches of these, and to also find out if the formula is any better than brands like Chanel and Dior.

Me too. I am a Chanel addict but these nail polishes look amazing. Will definitely have to check them out when i'm in the city.

I'd love to see more swatches of these, and to also find out if the formula is any better than brands like Chanel and Dior.

Chanel nail varnish is superior to Tom Ford. It took at least 2 coats of the Tom Ford nail varnish to cover the nail otherwise it streaked and it also chipped really easily. And once on the colours aren't that unique.

Chanel nail varnish is superior to Tom Ford. It took at least 2 coats of the Tom Ford nail varnish to cover the nail otherwise it streaked and it also chipped really easily. And once on the colours aren't that unique.

That's a shame to hear. I love Tom Ford products but I'll avoid the polishes if they don't have any staying power.

I love chanel nail polishes but i find that they chip easily on me even with the dior top coat. With the Tom Ford it did not chip at all, even after 5 days. I only had a bit of tip wear.