Swatches of Tom Ford Nail Lacquer.

chynxi_a

O.G.
Feb 26, 2007
London
makeupandbeautyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/tom-ford-beauty-nail-polishes.jpg

These nail polishes are TDF!!!

Does anyone have any swatches???

gga

Satans Little Helper
O.G.
Dec 16, 2006
makeupandbeautyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/tom-ford-beauty-nail-polishes.jpg

These nail polishes are TDF!!!

Does anyone have any swatches???
I got them all as soon as NM released the collection for order. I've swatched a couple in the attached photo. The far left pink and the one next to it are TF polishes.

Attachments

debi.n

Feb 24, 2010
London, UK
I'd love to see more swatches of these, and to also find out if the formula is any better than brands like Chanel and Dior.

chynxi_a

O.G.
Feb 26, 2007
London
debi.n said:
I'd love to see more swatches of these, and to also find out if the formula is any better than brands like Chanel and Dior.
Me too. I am a Chanel addict but these nail polishes look amazing. Will definitely have to check them out when i'm in the city.

Biscuit14

Apr 29, 2011
UK
Chanel nail varnish is superior to Tom Ford. It took at least 2 coats of the Tom Ford nail varnish to cover the nail otherwise it streaked and it also chipped really easily. And once on the colours aren't that unique.

pre10d

Apr 17, 2011
New York, NY
Chanel nail varnish is superior to Tom Ford. It took at least 2 coats of the Tom Ford nail varnish to cover the nail otherwise it streaked and it also chipped really easily. And once on the colours aren't that unique.
That's a shame to hear. I love Tom Ford products but I'll avoid the polishes if they don't have any staying power.

chynxi_a

O.G.
Feb 26, 2007
London
I love chanel nail polishes but i find that they chip easily on me even with the dior top coat. With the Tom Ford it did not chip at all, even after 5 days. I only had a bit of tip wear.

gga

Satans Little Helper
O.G.
Dec 16, 2006
I love chanel nail polishes but i find that they chip easily on me even with the dior top coat. With the Tom Ford it did not chip at all, even after 5 days. I only had a bit of tip wear.
That was my experience also. They wear very well on me.

Apr 15, 2007
have been using the TF nail polishes for a few weeks now and in all honesty the polish
wear exceptionally well.... for me better than Butter, D&G, Chanel, Zoya and others...