Swatch Sticks, clear or white?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you like for your swatch sticks, clear or white? I'm thinking clear will show the color more like it appears on your nails, but the white ones look nicer to me. I don't know why I never thought to buy these, but I really want to play with these sticks and it would make deciding what color to use so much easier.

2. I vastly prefer clear swatch sticks because they show me more info about the polishes formula (streaky?) and opacity (are 2 coats still transparent?)... They also help me quickly see how polishes will look layered, especially “topper” polishes like glitter.

White swatch sticks and circles are more common in salons because the material is a little more durable, which is what you want when dozens of people will be handling them a day.

blondiekinz likes this.
  3. Clear for sure. It shows off the colour more accurately.

JDV and PewPew like this.