swatch full blooded in gold

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. what do you all think of the swatch "full blooded" in gold?? i am loving it as a big, clunky gold watch!

2. Full blooded? Do you mean coated? Dipped? I'm not a Swatch fan-at least not since I wore four im my ponytail in 6th grade!

3. that's the name of the watch! it actually has been around for a while . . .

4. I had to google it to see what it looks like but I think it might be a fun watch!

5. i think this was the watch i saw on a friends friend recently. i loved it on her and it looked great, but when i went to the store to look at it, i was underwhelmed - personally thought it looked better from afar. i know she loved it, however, and said she always got compliments on it, as well as surprise that it was a swatch!

6. I like it alot. I was gonna get it, but decided on the gold Micheal Kors one instead.