*** Swarovski sale ***

godivabear

Jun 29, 2010
I just called a local store and they said the sale is online only! I lost a Hello Kitty ring and would love to purchase another one! =(
i called a store too, we have two within like 2 blocks. the SA said that it's online only, but i feel that they are taught to tell customers that Swarovski never goes on sale; however, there are usually two sales a year, online and in store.

musicscrip

Smiley
Jan 30, 2009
Happy Land
i called a store too, we have two within like 2 blocks. the SA said that it's online only, but i feel that they are taught to tell customers that Swarovski never goes on sale; however, there are usually two sales a year, online and in store.
I didn't call the Boston store yet. But last time when things went on sale onlne, the item I wanted was sold out before I checked out. So I called the store and they were happy to tell me that they did have the sale going on in store and were willing to check the item I wanted for me!

I am pretty sure they would tell you if items were on sale in store...

godivabear

Jun 29, 2010
I didn't call the Boston store yet. But last time when things went on sale onlne, the item I wanted was sold out before I checked out. So I called the store and they were happy to tell me that they did have the sale going on in store and were willing to check the item I wanted for me!

I am pretty sure they would tell you if items were on sale in store...
Hehe, i am going today to check them out!!!

Maybi

Love A Good Shopping
Nov 19, 2012
Cali-Cali
Thanks to all of your tip, I was able to score a few items. I was so tempted to order online but I waited a bit till the outlets were able to catch up somewhat on the sales.. Reveal to follow...